Thursday, December 18, 2014

HAND PAINTED FLORAL GIFT TAGS






A little last minute Christmas project.  I was playing around with some painted poppies the other night when I messed one up and decided to cut it off of my page (don't ask me why?) ha.  Then I thought, how cute would my little painted florals be as gift tags (or even place cards) to top on presents or tie around a bag of baked goods?! Tada! They obviously don't have to be perfect, even some paint splotches or a stroke of color with hand written names would be a darling addition to any gift.  Hope you can use these (and my last post) as inspiration for wrapping the rest of your gifts this weekend. Painting is supposed to be fun, there are no rules or the "right" tools, seriously.  Practice and playing is the way to find what works for you, just have fun with it!   xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment