Tuesday, February 18, 2014

WHITE & GOLD WINTER WEDDING










This gold & white shoot that I was involved in this past December was featured on Love and Lavender yesterday! I also photographed this and featured a few more of the bridal shots and other details on my photography blog. Hop on over to see a few more! 

For custom paper and invitation items like the ones above, e-mail me at shannonkcouch@gmail.com or visit Etsy to shop more of my work.  xox

Thank you to the amazing vendors involved: 

Event Planning & Styling: Inspired Events //  Photography & Styling: Shannon Kirsten Photography // Calligraphy: Shannon Kirsten // Dress & Tux: Something Blue Bridal Boutique // Cakes & Desserts: The Cake Zone // Rentals & Table Linen: All Event Rental and Design // Flowers: Bee Ridge Florist // Venue: Manatee River Garden Club

No comments:

Post a Comment